- Raffi Hovannisyan is on a hunger strike...again. And again, is scheduled to end it without effect. He also announced that he is taking the show to the regions...despite the fact that there is ANOTHER election he is positioning himself to be unprepared for locally.
- Vardan Oskanian is being pushed forward by Gagik Tsarukyan to be mayor of Yerevan. Images of Oskanian as manager of the city of Yerevan has many cringing.
- Mika Baghdasarov's airplane company is reportedly bankrupt.
- Easter, a time for forgiveness and rebirth, is around the corner.
- While there are some (timely, don't you think) roads being paved and lane markers being drawn in Yerevan, for all their complaining, nobody from the opposition seems to be presenting action plans to the population on how to take this city from here to there.
- Vague threats are being posed from various corners to try and torpedo the inauguration scheduled to take place on April 9.
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Armenian reality stranger than fiction